The KALAMINT Raffle is here!
The Kalamint raffle which allows you to get your hands on exclusive pieces (which are commissioned/owned by the Kalamint team) and are rare 1/1 pieces by fantastic creators is now live!!
We’re going to periodically have art/collectibles/music or even books as the raffle prizes. Just note that these will be exclusively created or sold just for the raffle. In other words, to acquire these pieces, the only way is the raffle!
What do you get if you win the raffle?
Starting today, the entries to the raffle are open! And, we’re starting with a big one!!
One of the finest pieces (quite controversial too) from Victoria West, the world-renowned photographer and the 2021, 2020 & 2019 Portrait Photographer of the Year — Professional Photographers of Canada.
Read more about its history and its meaning here. — https://kalamint.io/token/25128
How do you participate?
UPDATE: We’ve just made it easier for you!
Head on to https://kalamint.io/raffle and purchase your raffle ticket! As simple as that!
We like to keep things simple. 10 KALAM equates to 1 ticket. A user can purchase any number of tickets. (No restrictions on the number)
- Send only 10 KALAM to the wallet address —
Anything fewer or more KALAM sent will be sent back to your wallet and no ticket will be registered to your wallet.
2. You can purchase as many tickets as you want (As long as they are all different transactions of 10 KALAM each)
3. The entire list of all wallet addresses participating in the raffle will be listed in this Medium article daily(until the ‘Raffle’ tab is live on the website).
3. On the raffle day, a random number generator will be run to determine the winner of the raffle on a live Zoom meeting. A video of the event will also be uploaded.
4. The winning wallet receives the prize right after the announcement.
As with any KALAM utility on Kalamint, all the collected KALAM tokens will be sent to the Crunchy Fire Pit!
Kalamint, a leader of the Clean NFT movement is one of the first marketplaces on Tezos, an LPoS blockchain that consumes a fraction of the energy compared to its power-hungry counterparts. Backed by Tim Draper’s Draper Goren Holm Ventures, Amesten Capital, Moonwhale Ventures among others, Kalamint is one of the only NFT marketplaces which is truly on-chain, meaning that the data on the chain can never be altered or lost.