It’s here! Save the date!
The first listing of the $KALAM token is ready. Just after 8 weeks of the platform being fully functional, the $KALAM token is being listed on the Quipuswap exchange and will be open for trading on the 3rd of June, Thursday.
$KALAM Contract Address : KT1A5P4ejnLix13jtadsfV9GCnXLMNnab8UT
Listing time: Between 3 PM and 4 PM (UTC+0)
How to buy $KALAM tokens?
UPDATE: You can buy $KALAM tokens directly from your wallet on listing!
With a new Temple wallet update, you can buy $KALAM straight from your wallet on listing!
- Just click on the ‘Temple Wallet’ icon installed in your browser as an extension. (If you are not a Kalamint account holder and do not have a Temple wallet installed. Read here on how to get your Temple wallet )
2. Then click on ‘Swap’ icon highlighted below.
3. Enter the amount of ‘TEZ’ you want to buy $KALAM in the first tab.
4. In the ‘To’ section just select ‘KALAM’ from the drop-down or just type ‘KALAM’, you can see the amount of $KALAM you receive for the TEZ you’ve entered.
5. Click on ‘Quipuswap’ and ‘Swap’. Voila! Your $KALAM tokens are added to your Temple wallet.
If you want to purchase $KALAM through another wallet or from the Quipuswap website, read more below!
It’s simple, really!
2. Connect your wallet at the top right of your screen. You have the option to connect either your Temple Wallet (Kalamint users already have this installed) or a choice of other wallets
3. Once your wallet is connected, select the input token as XTZ and enter the amount of XTZ you would like to exchange for $KALAM
In the Output, select the $KALAM token.
4. Congratulations, you’re now a $KALAM token holder. You can see the amount of $KALAM held in your Quipuswap connected wallet.
— — — — — — — — — — — — -
If you have any questions or doubts, reach out to us at our Telegram Support Channel or our Discord server for help.
Kalamint, a leader of the Clean NFT movement is one of the first marketplaces on Tezos, an LPoS blockchain that consumes a fraction of the energy compared to its power-hungry counterparts. Backed by Tim Draper’s Draper Goren Holm Ventures, Amesten Capital, Moonwhale Ventures among others, Kalamint is one of the only NFT marketplaces which is truly on-chain, meaning that the data on the chain can never be altered or lost.
You can stay updated by following us on Twitter, Telegram, or Discord. Check out our tutorials page on YouTube.