Today, version 2 of KALAM rewards for transactions on the Kalamint platform went live which included some major modifications to the way we approach rewards and the impact it has on our users.
After distributing rewards for 5 months (March — August), we realised two drawbacks of the original algorithm.
1. Large one-off transactions were being disproportionately rewarded with the bulk of the weekly rewards.
2. No correlation between the actual platform usage and the quantum of weekly rewards being distributed.
This was highlighted to us in the past few weeks by our community members as well as…
The Kalamint raffle which allows you to get your hands on exclusive pieces (which are commissioned/owned by the Kalamint team) and are rare 1/1 pieces by fantastic creators is now live!!
We’re going to periodically have art/collectibles/music or even books as the raffle prizes. Just note that these will be exclusively created or sold just for the raffle. In other words, to acquire these pieces, the only way is the raffle!
What do you get if you win the raffle?
Starting today, the entries to the raffle are open! And, we’re starting with a big one!!
With users from 184 out of the 193 countries and over 21,000 assets minted, Kalamint has consistently grown month-on-month in the numbers and the volume of sales and we’re extremely excited for the future with interesting partnerships, collaborations, and events on the way.
The Kalamint native token $KALAM has been trading for in the Quipuswap exchange for over two months now and the rewards distribution to thank our early adopters and supporters is also underway with most of the retrospective rewards already distributed. Check out the full rewards distribution schedule here.
One of the common questions we were asked by…
You must be living under a rock if you haven’t heard of NFTs in 2021! NFTs are everywhere but they are scary for a newcomer. So, what are some of the things you should know before minting your first NFT?
Here are a few tips:
It takes time, effort, energy, and a lot of patience to build your brand, hone your image and find the collectors. Headlines announcing $69 million sales are rosy to read but difficult to get to. Build a brand, keep at it!
There are multiple platforms built on different blockchain networks to mint your work. The…
NFTs have exploded as high-tech innovations in the crypto space and are taking on variant forms from images to music albums and movies to games. As of today, the majority of the NFT market exists on Ethereum or on the Tezos blockchain network.
But before diving into the NFT world, you need to be wary of certain things which can make you more successful in the space. Here are 5 common pitfalls to avoid/be wary of before your foray into NFTs.
Creating your NFT can seem like a very exciting journey, however, if you create an NFT, it does not…
When Kalamint was started, the role of the community was of paramount importance and this holds true even today. As a thank you to our extremely supportive community, we are dropping $KALAM, the native Kalamint token to your Kalamint associated wallet.
What can you do with $KALAM?
- Governance on the Kalamint platform
- Payments for the hives (Information to be released soon)
- Payments on the Kalamint platform (Not active currently)
- Staking($KALAM is currently Farming on Crunchy.network)
Who will receive the rewards?
All creators, buyers, and sellers on Kalamint will receive rewards in the form of $KALAM tokens.
It’s UPDATE TIME!! Again! No, really!
- Kalamint now supports Temple, Spire, Galleon and Kukai wallets
- You can now access Kalamint from your mobile device as well as you can connect your Kukai or Airgap wallet from your mobile / tablet.
- You can now earn KALAM rewards by staking your KALAM / XTZ LP share on Crunchy Network
You now have a choice of wallets to connect to your Kalamint account. Just click on ‘Connect’ and select the wallet you’d like to connect.
You can stake your KALAM-XTZ LP share to receive KALAM tokens and the farming begins on 24 June, 1800 UTC on Crunchy.network!
The rewards are as follows:
As announced a few days earlier, the Kalamint partnership with The Virtual Ware is taking giant strides in defining what will be the next frontier for NFTs. We believe this is a great start as we head into the future, not just for Kalamint but for the entire NFT space.
In one line, ‘We want to be at the convergence of commerce, digital collectibles and Virtual reality’.
And this collaboration is just getting warmed up.
This is just the beginning of how we are reshaping and interacting with NFTs and all things digital. From the creation of experiential galleries…
It’s Update Time! We have had a very hectic 15 days where we bring to you a bunch of updates!
- Kalamint’s native token $KALAM is now being traded on the Quipuswap exchange.
- Farming on Plenty DeFi is now live. You can now stake your KALAM-XTZ LP to receive PLENTY tokens
- You can now see ‘Recent Bids’, ‘Ending soon’ and ‘Latest auctions’ in the Auction tab of the homepage
- Users can now edit Social and Portfolio linked to your Kalamint account
- More than 12,500 assets are now minted on the Kalamint platform